….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
So here it is - a small accumulation of items that haven’t worked for me, but may work for you!
A Tk Scents & Dresses Give-Away!
- Three black cotton dresses - one long sleeve with asymetical collar (featured), one long sleeve with diagonal high-low hem and collar bone cutout, one long sleeve with mesh sleeves and upper. All size S/M, All very stretchy, All above-knee. Some have been washed, but none have been worn.
- Two black nylon dresses - One v-neck shift with flouncing waist, One a-line with round neck and petal shoulders. Both size S, both have some stretch, both above-knee. Never washed or worn.
- One cream chiffon high-low button up dress with waist tie. Size S. Never washed or worn.
One grey cotton cardigan with wrapping waist tie. Size S. Washed but not worn.
- Boxed set of three Aroma Boutique fine fragranced candles in Vanilla Jasmine Sandlewood. New.
- Bottle of Lightening perfume oil from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (fresh - bottled one month ago, unused beyond initial test) and thirteen BPAL Imps (tested): Dorian, Dee, Blood Pearl, Tavern of Hell, Casanova, Desire, Skuld, Stimulating Sassafras Strengthener, Blood Kiss, Hellfire, Cobra Lily, Blood Amber, Maenad.
- One silver-toned claw bracelet.
Rules and stuff:
- This give away is for my followers. (as in, you must be following me if you want to play)
- No give away blogs, inactive blogs, or private blogs.
- Do not remove the text.
- Reblogs all count - no limit.
- You must have your ask box open.
- Free shipping to US and Canada.
- Ends 8pm cali time on March 13th
- Winner will be chosen by random
- If winner does not respond to my “huzzah! you’ve won!” message within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen, whamp whamp.
I was way too busy/tired to take a photo of each clothing item - I’m giving these away not selling them, so please don’t message me asking for detailed photos, thank you.
Fleur de lis by Robert Reid | Branches with Almond Blossom by Vincent van Gogh | Amalia de Llano y Dotres, Countess of Vilches by Federico de Madrazo |The anticipated letterby Harry George Theaker|We Both Must Fade (Mrs. Fithian) by Lilly Martin Spencer
You can’t just touch somebody’s life and be done with it! Yes, I can. That’s how I roll.